Twikle Change History
- The preferences dialog can be opened directly from the view's pulldown menu.
- Display trending topics above the status edit area.
- Extended preferences to enable or disable display of trending topics.
- Autocompletion list will now disappear if user continues typing and no match is found.
- Improved error handling, refresh-loop won't hang if request cannot be completed.
- Fixed a bug that caused an OAuth nonce sporadically to be used twice, causing some requests being responded with a 401 (Unauthorized).
- Replaced login with username / password with OAuth authentication (OAuth out of band)
- Tweets posted with Twikle will now state "Twikle" correctly as the source application.
- Fixed adding and removing favorites.
- Fixed cursor navigation in the status editor.
- Filled the message tab with content.
- Fixed memory / handles leak, that caused Eclipse to freeze.